AIMLExchange™ Global Risk Management Network, LLC, New York, U.S.A.: We create the Digital Future™.
25-Years Building & Leading Worldwide CEO-CIO-CTO-CRO Practices, Technologies, Teams & Ventures:
AI-Machine Learning, and, Cybersecurity & Cryptography Practices applied with global industry-leading
Risk Engineering & Risk Management focus on Digital, Quant, Cyber, Crypto & Quantum Technologies.
Post-Doctoral R&D: AI-Machine Learning, Cybersecurity-Cryptography, Computer Science, Quant Methods.
Top-10 PhD, MSCS, MSNCS, MSQF, MSAcc, MBAEco, BEngg, CEng, CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCP, CPA Education.
Marquis Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
AIMLExchange™: AFRL-USAF HQ : GIBC Digital: RISK: MIT AI-ML : Princeton : Goldman Sachs-JP Morgan
Impact: [AI & Machine Learning : Cybersecurity & Cryptography : Computational Quant Finance : Digital Transformation]
Latest Air Force Research Laboratory Commercialization Academy Venture: AIMLExchange™ Global CEO-CxO Network.
NEWS: Rome Sentinel: AIMLExchange™ #AIMLExchange: Rome firm among 6 finalists in Commercialization Academy.
Prior Air Force Research Laboratory Commercialization Academy Venture: Now USAF HQ AI-ML Commercial Exchange.
Leading & Growing Global Digital Practices for 25-Years: We Enable Digital Hi-Tech CEO-CxO Teams Peak Performance.
AACSB-ASIS&T: Named for Research Impact among Finance & Information Science Nobel Laureates Black-Scholes, Herbert Simon.
Expert Panels: National Science Foundation Computer Scientists, United Nations Global Economists.
Advisor: Big-4 Sr. Partners, $100 B Hi-Tech Firms, Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs, US & World Governments.
Global Financial Systems Leader, Big-3 Finance-IT, Wall Street Banks-Hedge Funds $1 Trillion AUM.
Pioneer: Worldwide Digital Practices: Clients-Patrons: Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Ogilvy,...
Founder: Top Digital Site, Top-3 Search Engine, Top-10 Social Network: Largest Finance-IT Clients.
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra,New York,USA Dr.Yogesh.Malhotra at gmail.com : We create the Digital Future™
AI-Machine Learning; Quantitative Finance-Trading; Cybersecurity-Risk Engineering;
Crypto-Blockchain; Cloud Computing; Cognitive Computing; Quantum Computing
MIT AI & Machine Learning Industry Expert
Princeton AI-ML Quant Cyber Crypto Quantum Expert
CEO, CIO, CTO, Chief Data Scientist, Chief AI-Machine Learning Strategist,
AI-Machine Learning Managing Director, CISO, Wall Street Bank MDs Leader
Latest R&D: MIT, Princeton, New York State: 2016, 2019, AFRL, AFCEA C4I, CFA Society, Capco, RISK.Net, NAIC.
Expert Panels: ACM, IEEE, Society of Actuaries, Society of Modeling & Simulation, Top Journals & Conferences.
AIMLExchange™ Global Hi-Tech Digital CEO-CxO Startups Enabler: We Enable Success & Performance of Global Hi-Tech Digital CEO-CxO Teams by “accelerating business performance” and “minimizing execution risk” in building global Digital, AI, ML, Quant, Cyber, Crypto & Quantum Practices, Technologies, Teams, and, Ventures.As pioneers of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and, Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Risk Management R&D and practices, we advanced Risk Management and Risk Modeling for world's top Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds with $1 Trillion AUM beyond the Global Financial Crisis. We then conferred with the Air Force Research Lab leaders about advancing applied research and practices on AI-ML-Quant-Cyber-Quant-Crypto-Quantum technologies with related invited presentations at Princeton Quant Trading and FinTech Crypto Conferences sponsored by firms such as Goldman Sachs and Citadel, New York State Cyber Security Conferences, and, AFCEA C41 Cyber Conference. We also led, built and delivered hands-on applied Offensive & Defensive Network Security Security+ program for the State University of New York Network Administrators. In addition, by leading and coordinating core IT Administration and Network Administration leadership teams, we advanced Network and Computer Security practices and technologies including Network Segmentation and Zero-Trust Architectures for the Information Technology Administration Division of the State of New York regional Government Administration for 1,000 IT users responsible for serving 100,000 New Yorkers. Having led, and, guided hundreds of CEO-CxO Digital hi-tech teams including 200 MIT Management & Leadership industry executives on building global Practices, Technologies, and, Ventures, we developed the Know-Build-Monetize™ methodology to save up to 90% Cost, Time, and, Resources in such executions. To enable thousands of global CEO-CxO digital teams at scale, AIMLExchange™ is building out Know-Build-Monetize™ methodology as our latest Global Digital Network Market Platform that you can access now from diverse platforms including mobile devices at AIMLExchange.com. Having pioneered Digital Transformation starting with the beta of the first WWW browser in early 1990s, we continue to build, grow, and, lead global hi-tech CEO-CxO Digital practices advancing the world - across Silicon Valley, Wall Street, Global IT & Cybersecurity, Global Banking & Finance, and, Global Defense. Worldwide leaders, firms, and, governments adopt and recommend our Digital Practices, Technologies, and, Ventures including world leaders such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Big-4 CxOs, top commanders and leaders of U.S. Joint Services such as across U.S. Air Force, U.S. Air Force Research Lab, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and, U.S. Marine Corps. We are reviewed as a global industrial benchmark for Digital CEO-CxO practices in worldwide Business and Technology press having originally coined the term 'BizTech' - as reported by a CIO Magazine article - which now the world knows as 'Digital Transformation'. We wrote the Digital playbook followed by most-renowned Tech firms and institutions who have sought us as their collaborators, clients, and, suppliers, including firms such as IBM [whom Ogilvy pitched to us], Intel Corporation, Google, Hewlett Packard, and, Microsoft, and, Harvard and MIT. We built the world's largest Digital Transformation Network on top of the world's Top Digital Site (Computerworld), Top-3 Search Engine (Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net Awards), and, Top-10 Social Network (ranked among others such as LinkedIn after Social Networks became mainstream) with millions of worldwide users, over 130,000 'opt-in' contributors, and, a team of 200 worldwide PhD industry experts pioneering global Digital Practices including Business Model Innovation, Virtual Organizations, Business Technology Management, and, Knowledge Management.
ABOUT DR. YOGESH MALHOTRA
MIT-Princeton AI-Machine Learning-Cyber Security Industry Expert leading global CEO-CIO-CTO-CRO Practices, Technologies, Ventures, Teams with global reviews as Digital Pioneer in Business Week, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Inc., Fast Company, New York Times, CIO, Computerworld, and, Information Week. Named for R&D Impact among Finance & IT Nobel Laureates in scientific studies.
25-years as CEO-CIO-CTO building and leading global CEO-CIO-CTO-CRO-CxO Ventures, Technologies, Practices adopted worldwide by Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs; IT leaders such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates; US DoD-DISA-AFRL, Army, Navy, Air Force CIOs: As CEO-CIO-CTO built-led world’s largest Global Digital Transformation network with clients-patrons such as British Telecom (UK), Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Philips (Netherlands); NSF, US Federal Government, world governments, nations such as Switzerland, Netherlands, Mexico & S. Korea. Chief AI-ML Strategist-Chief Data Scientist leading CEO-CxO teams pioneering global Blockchain, Cloud Computing, FinTech, e-Healthcare, HR ventures & USAF HQ AI-ML commercial Exchange with Secretary of USAF as client for DoD-wide AI enablement. Prior to that retained by CEO of GIBC Digital as Managing Director to head $1 Billion Global AI-Machine Learning Center. Before that retained to execute CEO vision of Amazon-like Data-Driven Enterprise Analytics-Intelligence for New York Banking firm. Prior to that CISO role pioneering Zero Trust Architectures and Network Segmentation practices for State of New York as Offensive-Defensive Cyber Security industry practices leader. Before that Quantitative Risk Modeling Leader for top Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds with $1 Trillion AUM such as JP Morgan Private Bank and Goldman Sachs alumnus firm leading Managing Directors for JP Morgan Global Head of Quantitative Research & Analytics & US Head of Portfolio Management. Prior to that PhD - CIO Digital Transformation of UPMC & led Big-3 Banking-IT firms across USA, Hong Kong, India building global financial systems deployed worldwide.
Served as AI-Machine Learning and Quantitative Finance-Trading FinTech & Crypto Industry Expert for MIT & Princeton, invited Executive Education Faculty for Carnegie Mellon University and Kellogg School of Management, and, STEM Professor of Computer Science: Network Security, Advanced Analytics & DevOps, and, on Quantitative Methods & MBA Faculties of IT-Operations Research: Supply Chain Management, e-Business, Knowledge Management, Decision Support Systems, and, Management Information Systems.
• MIT Industry Expert: Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning-Deep Learning-Natural Language Processing NLP-Robotics-Robotic Process Automation RPA
• Princeton Quant Trading & FinTech-Crypto Presentations: AI-Machine Learning-Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Technologies: Uncertainty & Risk Management: Sponsors: Goldman Sachs, Citadel
• AACSB-ASIS&T: Named Among Nobel Laureates for Real Impact of Research
• ACM-NSF Expert: Computer Science, Cyber Security, FinTech, NIH
• NAIC Expert: Cyber Risk Insurance
• United Nations HQ: Quant Economist Expert
• Expert: ACM, IEEE, AFCEA, CFA, Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs, Wall Street Banks, US-World Governments, UN, Conference Board.
• Post-Doctoral Engineering R&D AI-Machine Learning-Deep Learning:
-SSRN 65 Top-10 Research Rankings: Top 2% Authors
- Engineering [Computer Science, Network Security, Quant Finance]
• CEng, CISSP, CISA, CEH, Security+ Instructor; CCP, CPA Education.
25-Yrs: CEO-CIO-CTO-CxO Practices, Technologies, Ventures, Teams:
AI-Machine Learning-Cyber Security-Cryptography-Quant Analytics-Risk Management
- Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, JP Morgan, Wall Street Hedge Funds $1T AUM
• CEO-CIO-CTO-CxO: AI-Machine Learning, Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum, Block Chain-Cloud Ventures
• Chief Data Scientist: USAF AI-ML Commercial Exchange: U.S. DoD-wide AI & ML Technologies Enablement
• Chief AI-Machine Learning Strategist: CEO-CTO-COO Team: Blockchain Cloud Computing Platform Pioneer
• GIBC Digital Managing Director, Senior Leadership, Worldwide Practices:
Hired by CEO to Head $1 Billion Global AI-Machine Learning Center of Excellence.
• JP Morgan MDs-Quants Teams Leader-Advisor
• State of New York Chief Information Security Office (CISO) Expert
- 2019 State of New York Cyber Security Conference Presentation
- 2016 State of New York Cyber Security Conference Presentation
• Banking: Enterprise Data Science Leader
- Hired to Execute CEO's Vision of Amazon-like Data-Driven Analytics Enterprise
• Big-3 Banks: BofA; Big-3 IT: Software Teams Leader
- Worldwide Development of Global Financial Systems Deployed by Worldwide Firms
• Built and Led Global Digital Startups to $1 Trillion Hedge Funds: Teams to 130,000 members
• Built Global Practices Recommended by Harvard MBA, Bill Gates-Microsoft, US DoD-CIOs
• Global Press-Interviews As Worldwide Industry Benchmark:
Business Week, CIO, Computerworld, Fast Company, Fortune, Inc, New York Times, Wall Street Journal...
• Carnegie Mellon-Kellogg Executive Education Faculty
• Professor: Computer Science, Cybersecurity, IT, Operations Research, Quantitative Methods
• Top 10 MIS PhD IT-Statistics-HCI-AI-ML-KM: UPMC CIO
• MSCS, MSNCS, MSQF, MSAcc, MBAEco, CEng.
Software Engineer: World Rankings
•Digital Transformation Pioneer GII-NII
•Top Digital Site: Computerworld
•Top-3 Search Engine: Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net Awards
•Top-10 Social Network: Among others such as LinkedIn.
•Marquis Who's Who®:
Who's Who in America®, Since 2002
Who's Who in the World®, Since 1999
Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Since 2001
Who's Who in Science & Engineering®, Since 2006.
Digital Transformation Pioneer Leading AI-ML-Cyber Innovations
“Knowledge Management is obsoleting what you know before others obsolete it and profit by creating the challenges and opportunities others haven't even thought about...”
- Dr. Yogesh Malhotra in Inc. Technology Interview, 1999.
:U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) and
U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency Interoperability Directorate
25-Yr AI-Machine Learning-Cyber Algorithms, Data & Models Governance track record leading industry practices ranked for real world impact among Nobel laureates such as Black-Scholes: MIT AI-Machine Learning (ML) AI & Business Strategy program for Leadership & Management; Princeton Quant Trading & FinTech Conferences sponsored by Citadel and Goldman Sachs on AI-ML Governance, Model Risk Management, and, Model Risk Arbitrage; CFA Society Keynote on Auto-ML for Model Risk Management and Uncertainty Management from Goldman Sachs to JP Morgan; Capco Journal of Financial Transformation Alternative Capital Markets and Alternative Risks article on AI-ML Augmentation for Cyber Risk Management; forthcoming New York State Cybersecurity presentation on AI-ML Governance by AI-ML Augmentation; prior New York State Cybersecurity presentation on Anticipatory Risk Analytics for Model Risk Management; AFCEA C4I & Cyber Conference Presentation on AI-ML Governance for Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs); National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Expert Paper on Model Risk Management beyond Value-at-Risk (VaR); and, RISK.Net Journal of Operational Risk article on Integration of Systems, Networks, and, Controls Industry Standards for IT Risk Governance.
Digital Transformation Pioneering AI-ML-Cyber CEO-CxO Practices
“The new business model of the Information Age, however, is marked by fundamental, not incremental, change. Businesses can't plan long-term; instead, they must shift to a more flexible anticipation-of-surprise model.”
- Dr. Yogesh Malhotra in CIO Magazine Interview, 1999.
25-Yr Track Record of AI-ML-Cyber Risk Management Algorithms-Data-Models Governance leadership of practices spanning Global Banking & Finance, and, National & Global Cyber Defense: leading global Big-3 Banking & Finance and Big-3 IT Global Financial Systems (GFS) firms such as Bank of America and Crédit Agricole Group as Algorithms Strategist Lead and GFS Projects-Teams Leader; CEO-CIO-CTO-CKO of global Digital Ventures with worldwide clients-patrons such as Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy; advancing Algorithms, Data & Models Governance as Quantitative Risk Management Leader of Wall Street investment banks with $1 Trillion AUM such as for JP Morgan Managing Directors and Portfolio Managers with focus on Portfolio Liquidity Risk Modeling, and, Portfolio Optimization, VaR & Stress Testing, and, 400 State Street Associates Trading-Hedging Risk Modeling Strategies for Goldman Sachs alumnus Systematic Hedge Fund; advancing PRMIA CCRM Curriculum to include VaR, T-VaR (Expected Shortfall), and, Extreme Risks; leading Cyber Risk Governance by enabling Zero-Trust-Architectures and Network Segmentation for State of New York Government Administration as CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) Leader for IT Administration and Networks Administration; developing Enterprise Analytics as the Business Intelligence & Data Science Enterprise Leader CAO (Chief Analytics Officer) role for New York Banking firm; leading GIBC Digital as global Managing Director of AI and Machine Learning Strategies including Cybersecurity and Business Processes Optimization. Recent AI-ML-Cyber CxO roles include leading CEO-CxO teams pioneering global Blockchain Cloud Computing platform and global derivatives trading Robo Advisor platform as Chief AI-Machine Learning Strategist and building Top-10 AFRL Commercialization Academy Global & National Cyber Defense AI-ML venture pivoted into USAF commercial AI-ML Exchange as Chief Data Scientist for CEO-CxO team leading USAF HQ projects.
Digital Transformation Pioneering Human Oriented AI-ML Practices
“The synergy of 'smart minds' and 'smart technologies' provides a basis for defining agile and adaptable supply chain networks that can withstand the challenges of a radically changing business environment.”
- Dr. Yogesh Malhotra in Institute for Supply Management Interview, July, 2002.
25-Yr Strategic, Operational, and, Tactical Leadership of AI-ML-Cyber Global and National Information Infrastructures as CEO-CxO building and leading global CEO-CxO Practices, Teams, Technologies, and, Ventures in AI-Machine Learning, Cybersecurity-Systems Engineering, Business Intelligence & Data Science, Knowledge Management, and, Finance-IT-Cyber Risk Management. Practices adopted and recommended by IT leaders such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates; CIOs of U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and, Marine Corps; and, Big-4 Consulting CxOs. As CEO-CIO-CTO, built and led world’s largest global Digital Transformation network with millions of worldwide users, over 130,000 active contributors, and, a team of 200 PhD. Global visionary and evangelist for supply chain partners and business enterprise customers for global hi-tech firms such as Intel Corporation, British Telecom (UK) and Philips (Netherlands). Global and national Digital Transformation expert for worldwide nations through United Nations world HQ, U.S. Federal Government [as Council Partner] and world governments and nations such as Switzerland, Netherlands, Mexico, and, South Korea. CEO-CIO-CTO-CKO Interviews and editorial reviews of built ventures and practices as industry benchmarks in global Business-IT press including CIO Enterprise, CIO Insight, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Inc., Fast Company, Business Week, New York Times, Computerworld, Information Week, etc.
National Science Foundation: National Computer Scientist-Cybersecurity Experts (2002-2005): 32 National Expert Panels: SBIR/STTR
Top-3 Department of Defense Directive 8570 (DoDD 8570) Certifications: Information Security Management & Auditing
• CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, ISC2 (Since 2005): CNDSP Manager, IAM Level III, IAT Level III, IASAE II.
• CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor, ISACA (Since 2007): CNDSP Auditor, IAT Level III.
• CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council (Since 2014): CNDSP Auditor, Incident Responder, & Infrastructure Support.
Security+ Network Security Instructor for Network Administrators, State of New York (Since 2016).
CCP-CDP: Certified Computing Professional and Certified Data Professional, ICCP. (Since 1993).
C.Eng.: Chartered Engineer (Since 1989) and Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India).
United Nations World HQ, New York: Global Quantitative Economist Expert: Global Economists Expert Panels (2003)
CPA Education: Certified Public Accountant Education Fulfilled (Since 2010): For State of New York AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
PRMIA: Kellogg School of Management Executive Education: Complete Course in Risk Management: Quantitative & Qualitative
Financial Engineering: University of California at Berkeley: MFE Executive Education Course Sequence: C++, Math, Statistics
Digital Transformation Pioneering AI-ML STEM Innovations & Practices
“Yogesh Malhotra says his vision is to fill the gaps between business and technology, data and knowledge, and, theory and practice...”
- Dr. Yogesh Malhotra in Fortune Interview, June 1998.
Executive Education Faculty: Carnegie Mellon University, Kellogg School of Management
Professor: STEM Computer Science, Quantitative Methods, IT, Operations Research
Accumulated Credits Equivalent to 6 PhDs including Post-Doc & PhD:
AI-ML Engineering Post-Doc: AI-Machine Learning-Risk Management:
>>> SSRN 65 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings: Top 2% Authors
Top-10 MIS PhD: Beta Gamma Sigma: Top-10 Quant PhD AI-ML-KM-IT-Telecom-Risk Management: Pioneered AI-KM/NII-GII R&D
>>> AACSB: Real Impact of Research among Finance Nobel Laureates.
>>> Top Digital Site (Computerworld) worldwide.
>>> Top-3 Search Engine (Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net National Awards).
>>> Top-10 Social Network (Among others such as LinkedIn).
5 Quantitative Masters: Algorithms-Data-Models (Samples of Hundreds):
Engineering: 3 Masters Degrees:
- MS Computer Science: Algorithms, Cryptography, Information Assurance
- MS Network & Computer Security 1st (SUNY Outstanding Student Award)
>>> Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Champion: Graduate & Undergraduate.
- MS Quantitative Finance (Financial Engineering): Statistical Physics, Applied Math
Finance: 3 Masters Degrees
- MS Quantitative Finance (Risk Modeling): Statistical Physics, Applied Math
- MS Accountancy 1st 4.0/4.0 (SUNY Perfect GPA Award): Derivatives
- MBA Econometrics 1st 4.0/4.0: Advanced Statistics, Optimization
>>> MBA Statistical Probabilistic Modeling Champion: Optimization Techniques.
>>> National Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma, Phi Kappa Phi.
Other Professional Certifications, Awards, & Honors :
ABA/AIB: American Banking Association: Banking, Financial Statements Analysis, Marketing.
SAP Certified University Faculty: SAP-ERP, SAP-CRM.
Kauffman Foundation Certified University Faculty: Entrepreneurship.
His biography is profiled among world's foremost leaders and achievers in Marquis Who's Who in America®, Marquis Who's Who in the World®, Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, and, Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®.
Worldwide top leadership programs such as the Harvard MBA, world leaders such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Big-4 CxOs, and, CIOs of the US Army, US Navy, and US Air Force, and, the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Department of Defense including U.S. National Heads of C4 Systems and National Defense University have adopted, applied, and recommended our digital ventures transforming global digital practices.
Global Risk Management Network, LLC
Managing Change, Uncertainty & Complexity through People-Process-Technology™
Enabling CEO-CxO Performance Since 1993.
: We create the Digital Future™
AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning; Quantitative Analytics; Cybersecurity Engineering;
Crypto; Blockchain; Cloud Computing; Cognitive Computing; Quantum Computing
AACSB: Research Impact among Nobel Laureates such as Black-Scholes
MIT Industry Expert: AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
MIT Sloan School of Management-MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
Princeton Quant Trading Presentations: AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning
Conference Sponsors: Princeton University, Goldman Sachs, Citadel, SIG, KCG Holdings
Wall Street Investment Banks & Hedge Funds with $1 Trillion AUM
Quant Risk Analytics & Software Leader: JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs Alumnus Firm
Big-3 Finance & Big-3 IT Global Financial Systems Software Projects Leader
Big-3 Banking & Finance: Bank of America, Big-3 IT: USA, Hong Kong, India,...
Intel Corporation: Next Generation e-Business Enterprise Architectures Expert
Digital Transformation Ventures Transforming Global Firms & Governments
Clients & Patrons: BT (UK), Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, MIT, Harvard,...
Computerworld's Top Digital Site, Top-3 Search Engine, Top-10 Social Network,...
New York State IT Administration & Network Administration CISO-Leader
Leading Defense-in-Depth Zero Trust Architectures & Network Segmentation Practices
New York State Computer Scientist & Cybersecurity Practices Leader
National Science Foundation: National Cybersecurity-Computer Science Expert Panels
National Association of Insurance Commissioners Cybersecurity Risk Insurance Expert
UPMC Health System, Pittsburgh, PA: Digital Transformation: EMR-Risk Management-Controls
United Nations World HQ: Global Economists Expert Panels Quant: Knowledge Assets
Government of Switzerland Banking Transformation: Math-Fintech Algorithms Expert
United States Federal Government, Council Partner, Business Process Transformation Expert
Government of Mexico: e-Government Expert: Cabinet Ministers, 13 CIOs, 600 IT Leaders
Government of Netherlands: National Digital Transformation & Infrastructure Expert
Nation of South Korea: Vision Korea Campaign: National Digital Transformation Expert
Ziff Davis Global Internet Infrastructure GII: US National E-Commerce Standard Expert
US National Information Infrastructure NII: Applied R&D Pioneering UN & Global Policies
SSRN: AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning: 65 Top-10 Research Rankings
Post-Doctoral R&D Pioneering AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning Industry Practices
Chartered Engineer, Computer Scientist, Information Scientist, Quant Methods Scientist
Professor of Computer Science, IT, Operations Research, Quantitative Methods, Security+
Executive Education Faculty: Carnegie Mellon University, Kellogg School of Management
Post Doc R&D: AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning, Top-10 MIS PhD IT-Statistics Double Credits
5 Masters: Computer Science, Network Security, Quant Finance, Quant Economics, Accountancy
Professional Certifications: Computing, Cybersecurity, Data, Engineering, Risk Management, Systems.
Biography profiled in worldwide achievers and leaders:
Marquis Who's Who in America®, Marquis Who's Who in the World®,
Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®Portfolio of Worldwide Clients, Patrons & Subscribers of Ventures & Practices
Digital Transformation & Risk Management Pioneer Leading Global Practices
FinTech: Wall Street & IT: Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Wells Fargo,...
Consulting Firms: Accenture, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, PricewaterhouseCoopers,...
Business Schools: Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Wharton,...
Associations: AACSB, ABA, ACM, AICPA, AOM, APICS, ASTD, ISACA, IEEE, INFORMS,...
World Governments: Australia, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, United States,...
U.S. Defense: AFRL, Air Force, Army, CCRP, Comptroller, DISA, DoD, Marines, NASA, Navy,...
World Defense: Australia (Air Force), Canada (Defence R&D), UK (Ministry of Defence),...
World Health: World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services,...
European Health Management Association, U.K. Department of Health, UNESCO, UNDP,...
MIT Sloan-CSAIL AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Industry Expert;
Princeton AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Invited Research Presentations;
Computational Finance; CyberSecurity Risk Engineering:
Computational, Quant, Cyber, Crypto, Quantum
Finance-IT-Risk Engineering & ICT Digital Transformation
2017-2018: MIT AI-Machine Learning Guide including NLP, Robotics, & Process Automation
2015-2018: Princeton Quant & FinTech Presentations: AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
Sponsors: Princeton University, Goldman Sachs, Citadel, SIG, KCG.
2015-2018: 65 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings: Top-3% SSRN Authors:
AI & Machine Learning; Computational Finance; CyberSecurity Engineering.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS - Download Full-Text Articles
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning;
Data Science, Knowledge Management, Cognitive Computing;
CyberSecurity Risk Engineering; Quantum Cryptography:
Frameworks, Models, Methods & Metrics in Applied Research
MIT Sloan-CSAIL Princeton Goldman Sachs RISK.Net KM e-Digital
MRM SSRN GoogleScholar LinkedIn
Digital Transformation & Knowledge Management Community of Practice
"In his latest book, Knowledge Management and Virtual Organisations, KM luminary, Dr. Yogesh Malhotra, offers some cautionary advice. He exposes three myths often associated with KM solutions."
"Knowledge Management and Business Model Innovation brings together the latest thinking on issues at the forefront of teaching innovation and professional imagination."
- M. Lynne Markus, Professor and Department Chair of Electronic Business, City University of Hong Kong
Computerworld's Top Digital Site, Top-3 Search Engine, & Top-10 Social Network
Top-Ranked Digital Research Site: Computerworld Best Web Site Award
Top-3 Search Engine: Carnegie Mellon University Industry.Net National Awards
Top-10 Social Network: Popular Rankings among others such as LinkedIn
Led Global Virtual Community of Practice of 130,000+ to Pioneer Digital Transformation Practices
Millions of worldwide users included Global-2000 Corporations and G-20 World Governments.
ALGORITHMS, METHODS, MODELS, TECHNOLOGIES
AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning; Algorithmic Trading & Risk Management
Quant Risk Analytics Leading Wall Street Investment Banks & Hedge Funds, PRMIA
• 25+ year PhD & Post-PhD AI, Algorithms, and, Machine Learning R&D enhanced by Quant Risk Analytics leaderships of Wall Street Investment Banks-Hedge Funds with $1 Trillion AUM such as JP Morgan Private Bank: Quantitative Finance, Finance-IT-Risk Management: Statistics & Probability, High Frequency Econometrics, Optimization, Computer Science, Cryptanalytics, AI, Algorithms, Machine Learning: Regressions, Structural Equations, ARCH/GARCH, VaR, ES, EVT, Bayesian Inference, Markov Chain Monte Carlo.
Kellogg School of Management: Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA):
CCRM - Complete Course in Risk Management
University of California Berkeley: Masters in Financial Engineering: Executive Education Courses
Statistical Modeling & Machine Learning Algorithms Predictive Modeling Analytics
Leading Wall Street CFOs Beyond Predictive Analytics to Anticipatory Risk Analytics
• 25+ year Pioneer of Post-PhD Statistical Modeling-Machine Learning Predictive Modeling Analytics advancing beyond Predictive Analytics to Anticipatory Risk Analytics R&D leading Wall Street CEOs and CFOs. Model Risk Management research recognized among 'exemplars' of 'considerable impact on actual practice' such as Finance-IT Nobel Laureates such as Black-Scholes & Herbert Simon, and, applied by Big Banks and NASA. CNET Networks Corporate Computing Award for Most Influential Research.
Deterministic, Stochastic, &, Non-Deterministic Data Analytics Methodologies
Princeton University Invited Presentations Leading Quant Finance & Trading
• 25+ year PhD & Post-PhD Leadership in development and advancement of Deterministic, Stochastic, &, Non-Deterministic Data Analytics Methodologies published in Top Academic Research Journals and Proceedings including AI, Algorithms, and, Machine Learning Models presented at 2015-2018 Princeton Quant Trading Conference recognized for 65 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings over 2015-2018 with recent and forthcoming articles in peer-reviewed journals such as Journal of Operational Risk (2018) and IUP Journal of Computer Sciences (2017).
Computer & Network Security and Cyber Risk Practices Leader, CISSP, CISA, CEH
US & New York State Cybersecurity Practices Leader: CISO Role, State of New York
• National Science Foundation: 32 National Expert Panels: Cybersecurity & Cyber-Computing Specialists
National Expert Panels for U.S. innovations in Cybersecurity and Cybercomputing: multi-million dollar SBIR/STTR grants.
• Department of Defense Directive 8140 (DoDD 8140) IT Security Management & Auditing Certifications
• CISSP (Since 2005): DoDD 8140 - CNDSP Manager, IAM Level III, IAT Level III, IASAE II
• CISA (Since 2007): DoDD 8140 - CNDSP Auditor, IAT Level III
• CEH (Since 2014): DoDD 8140 - CNDSP Auditor, Incident Responder, & Infrastructure Support.
• 25+ year PhD & Post-PhD Leadership in development and advancement of Cybersecurity, Computer & Network Security, Cyber Risk Management Practices and Global Industry Standards & Practices. Leading Cybersecurity architectures development for AI & Machine Learning enabled global Block Chain Cloud Computing ventures; and, leading US national global Cyber-Defense capabilities development initiated as Managing Director at GIBC Digital. In State of New York CISO Role, led implementation of New York State Cybersecurity practices such as Defense-in-Depth, Network Segmentation, and, Zero Trust Architectures. Advancing upon leadership of CEOs, CIOs, and, CTOs as co-founding editor of Ziff Davis Global Information Infrastructure E-Commerce Standards, advanced commercialization of U.S. national innovations in Cybersecurity as National Expert on 32 expert panels of the U.S. National Science Foundation. Pioneered Computational Quantitative and AI & Machine Learning driven Cybersecurity and Network Security practices in collaboration with a committee of top experts from Air Force Research Lab, New York State Cyber Research Institute, and, SUNY. Resulting standards and practices advancing Cybersecurity Risk Management and Controls practices such as AI & Machine Learning Model Risk Management for the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA), global Cybersecurity Risk Insurance standards for the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), Cybersecurity Risk Management of Financial Services for the State of New York, and, Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking for the Risk Management professions.
Benchmarking & Deploying Cybersecurity Risk Engineering for Leading Cyber Deterrence:
Cyber Security Technologies: Applications, Devices, End Points, Hosts, Networks, O/S, UTMs: AirWatch, Check Point, Cisco, Fire Eye, Fortinet, Fortis, Intel, McAfee, Microsoft, Palo Alto, PDQ Deploy, ProofPoint, Qualys, Sophos, Symantec, VMWare, WatchGuard, etc.
Best Practices & Industry Standards: ISO, NIST, FIPS, COBIT, OWASP, Qualys, SANS, PCI-DSS, NYS, Microsoft, Cisco, Fire Eye, etc.
Penetration Testing-Ethical Hacking Frameworks & Tools: Metasploit, Nmap, Wireshark, Several Others.
Defense-in-Depth Enterprise Networks and Computer Security & Privacy Leader: Multi-Factor Authentication & Credentialing; User Access Controls & Group Management Policies; Defense-in-Depth: Networks, Hosts, Devices, Applications, OSs, and, IPs; Configuration & Auditing-Testing: UTMs, NGFWs, IPS/IDS, VLANs/VTP/STP, and UAC-ACL Policies; Enterprise Networks-Perimeter & Networks Segmentation; Enterprise Hosts & Server End Point Protection Security; Enterprise User Access Controls, Credentials, Passwords; Enterprise Microsoft Network Operating Systems & Applications Security; Enterprise Mobile Device Management & Multi-Factor Authentication.
Zero-Trust Cybersecurity Architectures & Networks Segmentation Leader: Zero-Trust Network Segmentation: UTM Policies: SMB, NetBios, SNMP, NTLM, and, PPTP; NIST Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP): Group Policies: Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Management (GPM); Validation & Audit of IP Networks Subnets & VLANs; OWASP Secure Coding Practices: SSL/TLS, IPSec, AES256, RSA2048; Audit of Virtual Private Networks using RADIUS; AD-GPM Default Domain Controllers Policy for Network Security Reconfiguration & Implementation; AD-GPM Default Domain Policy Reconfiguration & Implementation; AD-GPM Password Security Objects (PSOs) Development & Configuration.
CompTIA Security+ Network Security Instructor for Telecom Network Administrators, State of New York.
Computer Systems Programming, Numeric & Scientific Computing, OOP
Wall Street Hedge Funds, Big-3 Finance, Big-3 IT, Algorithmic Trading
Digital Ventures Development: World's Top-Ranked Digital Ventures
Leading Worldwide Digital Transformation of Firms & Governments
• Developed and Programmed Computerworld's Top Digital Transformation Site, Top-3 Search Engine, and, Top-10 Social Network (1993-1998) with clients and patrons such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Intel, IBM, and Microsoft after getting certified as a Certified Computing Professional-Certified Data Professional (CCP-CDP, 1993). Digital Ventures applied by the US DoD and CIOs of U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and, U.S. Marine Corps for defining and implementing their Cyber-Transformations and applied by worldwide firms and governments for their digital transformation (1995-2002).
Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning Algorithms Expert in IT & Cybersecurity
40+ Editorial Boards & Expert Reviewer Panels in U.S. Research Academia
•Editorial Boards and Expert Reviewer Panels (1993-Current) of more than 40 internationally ranked Computer Science, Decision Sciences, Information Technology, IT Economics, MIS, and, Network Sciences research journals, international conferences, and global publishers such as ACM, IEEE, IBM, Cambridge University Press, Harvard Business School Publishing, and, Springer-Verlag: recent expert thought leadership includes invited expert paper leading Cyber Risk Insurance Underwriting industry practices for the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) (2018); expert paper on Cybersecurity Networks, Systems & Controls Standards Development for the Risk.Net Journal of Operational Risk (2018); invited expert referee on Cybersecurity Industrial Research for the Society for Modeling & Simulation International's Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation (JDMS, Sage Publications) focus on STIX, TAXII, Bayesian Networks, and, Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models (2016).
Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning Models Expert in IT & Risk Management
100+ Scientific Research Peer-Review Reports on Quant Models Validations
• 25+ year PhD & Post-PhD Leadership in Quantitative, Statistical, Structural, and, Machine Learning Predictive Analytics Model Validation Reviews. Wrote more than 100+ invited Peer-Review Reports of Empirical & Scientific Research as a referee for research manuscripts submitted for publication in Top Academic Research Journals. Received the Best Reviewer Award from the Academy of Management for the referee peer-review of Structural Equation Modeling based Machine Learning models selected for Academy's Best Paper award.
Quant Measurement & Modeling of Digital and Knowledge Assets
Leading United Nations in Economic Modeling of Digital Assets
• United Nations World Head Quarters Global Economists Expert Panel (2003) as Quant Expert on the Measurement of National Digital-Knowledge Assets including development of a Balanced Score Card Framework for National Digital & Knowledge Assets Measurements advancing on pioneering practices resulting in 'Over Half-Million Dollars Contributed to Advancing Digital Transformation Practices' via our global digital social enterprise network clients and patrons including world's largest Finance, IT, and, Consulting firms.
Financial Accounting & Auditing, CPA (Education), NYS AICPA
5,000+ Hour Analysis of the Global Financial Crisis Risk Modeling Failures
• Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) Education Requirements Fulfilled, AICPA, State of New York.
~ 5,000+ Hour Analysis of the Global Financial Crisis and Risk Management Model Failures (2009-2010):
Advancing on AI-KM (Artificial Intelligence & Knowledge Management) R&D selected for CNET Corporate Computing Award (2002) and AACSB Research Impact among Nobel Laureates (2008) critically analyzed as a trained information systems auditor and financial accounting auditor three key premises of global financial economics in practice that will continue to be the subject of Financial Economics Nobel prizes given changing nature of ‘assets’ and changing nature of ‘risk’ in the Cyber-Crypto-Quantum era, namely, efficiency of markets, rationality of behaviors, and, symmetric availability as well as application of information.
Engineering Technology Innovations & Process Engineering, C.Eng.
Transnational Technology Development & Tech Transfer
• Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.) and Life Member of the Institution of Engineers having already made significant applied and industrial practice contributions while transitioning industrial expertise across production engineering, process engineering, transnational technology knowhow transfer, and, enterprise financial systems of global and multinational American, Indian, and, Japanese automotive and process-engineering firms.
Global High Impact Hi-Tech Digital Practices Leadership spans Silicon Valley to Seoul and all continents in between.
AI-KM Research Impact among Finance & IT Nobel Laureates in AACSB and Scientific Impact Studies. Risk Management Tech Ventures leading Computational Quantitative Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, & Cybersecurity Practices. Worldwide Business and IT Editorial Coverage & Interviews as global industrial benchmark in Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Fast Company, Forbes, Business Week, CIO, CIO Insight, Computerworld, Information Week, etc.
AI-ML-Computer Science-Quant Finance-Cryptography-Cyber Security Engineering Strategy to Execution:
Hi-Tech R&D Leading World-Leading Global AI-Machine Learning and Cyber, Finance, IT, Risk Practices
AI-Machine Learning, Cybersecurity-Cryptography, Quant Finance-Trading, Blockchain-Cloud Computing.
MIT-Princeton AI-ML-FinTech Expert: NSF Cybersecurity Expert: AI-Machine Learning MD : JP Morgan Quant : NYS CISO
2015-2019: 65 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings: Top-2% SSRN Authors:
AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning; Anticipatory & Predictive Analytics:
Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Quantitative Finance & Trading
Recent Research Presentations and Research Reports
US Air Force HQ AI-Machine Learning Commercial Exchange: Pioneering Artificial General Intelligence: To Save the World
AFRL Commercialization Academy: Building the Future of Artificial General Intelligence: Griffiss Cyberspace & Drone™
MIT Computer Science & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide: AI, ML, DL, NLP, RPA & Cognitive Automation.
Princeton University Quant Trading & FinTech Crypto Conferences Presentations: Sponsors: Goldman Sachs, Citadel .
2019 Journal of Financial Transformation: Alternative Capital Markets: AI-ML Augmentation & Cyber Risk Management.
2019 New York State Cyber Security Conference: AI-ML-GANs-DeepFakes: Preempting Cyber Risk of Deep Fakes.
2016 New York State Cyber Security Conference: Advancing Beyond Predictive to Anticipatory Risk Analytics.
2018 CFA Society Keynote: JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs Practices Case Studies: Model Risk Management with Auto-ML.
2018 AFCEA C4I Cyber Conference: Cybersecurity Risk & Uncertainty Management: AI-ML Risk Management Controls.
2018 MIT Sloan-Computer Sc. & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide including RPA & Cognitive Automation
2018 Princeton FinTech & Quant Conference: Invited Research Presentation: AI-Machine Learning-Deep Learning MRM.
2016 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Beyond Model Risk Management to Model Risk Arbitrage for FinTech Era.
2015 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Future of Finance Beyond 'Flash Boys': Managing Uncertainty.
2018 Journal of Operational Risk, March: Toward 'Cyber-Finance’ Cyber Risk Management Frameworks of Practice.
2017 National Association of Insurance Commissioners Expert Paper, Cyber Risk Insurance beyond VaR Models.
2017 IUP Journal of Computer Sciences, April, Quantitative Modeling of Trust and Trust Management Protocols.
Stress Testing for Cyber Risks: Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling beyond Value-at-Risk: Risk, Uncertainty, & Profit.
Toward Integrated Enterprise Risk Management, Model Risk Management & Cyber-Finance Risk Management.
Bridging Networks, Systems and Controls Frameworks for Cybersecurity Curricula & Standards Development.
Advancing Cognitive Analytics Using Quantum Computing for Next Generation Encryption.
Invited Princeton Quant Trading Presentations: 'Rethinking Finance' for the Era of Global Networked Digital Finance.
Cybersecurity & Cyber-Finance Risk Management: Strategies, Tactics, Operations, &, Intelligence: ERM to MRM.
A Risk Management Framework for Penetration Testing of Global Banking & Finance Networks VoIP Protocols.
CyberFinance: Why Cybersecurity Risk Analytics Must Evolve to Survive 90% of Emerging Cyber Financial Threats.
Beyond 'Bayesian vs. VaR' Dilemma: How to Manage Risk (After Risk Management Has Failed) for Hedge Funds.
Measuring & Managing Financial Risks with Improved Alternatives Beyond Value-at-Risk (VaR).
Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models for High-Dimensionality Complex Stochastic Problems in Network Security.
Risk, Uncertainty, & Profit for the Cyber Era: 'Knight Reconsidered': Model Risk Management in Cyber Risk Insurance.
Cyber-Finance Risk Management: Strategies, Tactics, Operations, &, Intelligence: ERM to Model Risk Management.
Number Field Sieve Cryptanalytic Algorithms for Most Efficient Prime Factorization on Composites: Beyond RSA 1024.
Future of Bitcoin & Statistical Probabilistic Quant Methods: Global Financial Regulation: Hong Kong Institute of CPAs.
Bitcoin Protocol & Bitcoin Block Chain: Model of 'Cryptographic Proof' based Global Crypto-Currency Payment Systems.
2015-2019 65 SSRN Top-10 Rankings: Computational Quant & Risk Analytics Algorithms Machine Learning Research.
2008 AACSB International Impact of Research Report: Among Black-Scholes, Markowitz, Sharpe, Modigliani & Miller.
Top Wall Street Investment Banks Quantitative Finance Projects & FinTech Ventures
• US Air Force HQ AI-Machine Learning Commercial Exchange: Pioneering AGI To Save the World
• AFRL Commercialization Academy: Building the Future of AGI: Griffiss Cyberspace & Drone™.
• MIT Computer Science & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide: AI, ML, DL, NLP, RPA.
• Princeton: Future of Finance: 'Rethinking Finance' for Era of Global Networked Digital Finance.
• 2019 Journal of Financial Transformation: Alternative Capital Markets: AI-ML Augmentation & Cyber Risk Management.
• 2019 New York State Cyber Security Conference: AI-ML-GANs-DeepFakes: Preempting Cyber Risk of Deep Fakes.
• 2018 CFA Society Keynote: JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs Practices Case Studies: Model Risk Management with Auto-ML.
• 2018 AFCEA C4I Cyber Conference: Cybersecurity Risk & Uncertainty Management: AI-ML Risk Management Controls.
• 2018 MIT Sloan-Computer Sc. & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide including RPA & Cognitive Automation
• 2018 Princeton FinTech & Quant Conference: Invited Research Presentation: AI-Machine Learning-Deep Learning MRM.
• 2018 Journal of Operational Risk, March: Toward 'Cyber-Finance’ Cyber Risk Management Frameworks of Practice.
• 2017 National Association of Insurance Commissioners: Expert Paper: Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling
• 2016 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Beyond Model Risk Management to Model Risk Arbitrage for FinTech Era.
• 2015 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Future of Finance Beyond 'Flash Boys': Managing Uncertainty.
• Quantitative Finance Risk Analytics Modeling Wall Street Investment Banks & VC Projects
• Model Risk Management: Risk Management Analytics from 'Prediction' to 'Anticipation of Risk'
• Quantitative Finance Risk Analytics, Econometric Analytics, Numerical Programming Models
• Quantitative Finance Model Risk Management for Systemic-Tail Risks in Cyber Risk Insurance
• JP Morgan Portfolio Optimization, VaR & Stress Testing: 17-Asset Class Portfolio
• JP Morgan Portfolio Liquidity Risk Modeling Framework for $500-600Bn Portfolio
• Bayesian VaR Beyond Value-At-Risk (VaR) Model Risks Exposed by Global Financial Crisis
• Goldman Sachs Alumnus Asset Manager Large-Scale Data High Freq Econometric Models
• Quantitative Finance, Risk Modeling, Econometric Modeling, Numerical Programming
• Technologies of Computational Quantitative Finance & Risk Analytics and Risk Management
• Algorithms & Computational Finance: C++, SAS, Java, Machine Learning, Signal Processing
• Cybersecurity, Financial Protocols & Networks Protocols Analysis, and, Penetration Testing
• Impact: Quantitative Finance, Quantitative Risk Analytics & Risk Management Projects
• Digital Social Enterprise Ventures Creating Trillion $ Practices for Hundreds of Millions
Named among FinTech Finance & IT Nobel laureates for Real World Impact of Research
• FinTech Innovations: Model Risk Arbitrage, Open Systems Finance, Cyber Finance, Cyber Insurance
• AACSB International Reports Impact of Research among Black-Scholes, Markowitz, Sharpe
• Research Impact Recognized among Finance & Information Technology Nobel laureates
• 65 SSRN Top-10 Rankings: AI-Machine Learning; Cybersecurity; Computer Science, Quant Trading
• FinTech Innovations: Model Risk Arbitrage, Cyber Finance, Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling
• Computational Quantitative Finance Modeling & Risk Management Research Publications
• Model Risk Management of Cyber Risk Insurance Models & Quantitative Finance Analytics
• Thesis on Ongoing Convergence of Financial Risk Management & Cyber Risk Management
• U.S. Federal Reserve & Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Model Risk Guidance
• Bayesian VaR Beyond Value-At-Risk (VaR) Model Risks Exposed by Global Financial Crisis
• Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models & Algorithms to Enable Bayesian Inference Modeling
• OCC Notes Cybersecurity Risk & Cyber Attacks as Key Contributor to Banks' Financial Risk
• Future of Bitcoin & Statistical Probabilistic Quantitative Methods: Global Financial Regulation
• Models Validation Expert Panels: IT, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science
Global, National, & Enterprise CxO Level FinTech-Cyber-Risk Analytics Ventures
• CxO Think Tank that pioneered 'Digital' Management of Risk, Uncertainty, & Complexity
• CxO Consulting: Global, National & Corporate Risk Management Practices Leadership
• CxO Guidance: Cyber Defense & Finance-IT-Risk Management: Uncertainty & Risk
• CxO Keynotes: Conference Board, Silicon Valley, UN, World Economy: Uncertainty & Risk
• The Future of Finance Project Leading Quantitative Finance Practices at Elite Conferences
• The Griffiss Cyberspace Cybersecurity Venture Spans Wall Street and Hi-Tech Research
• UN Quantitative Economics Expert Paper & Keynote on Global Economists Expert Panel
• National Science Foundation Cybersecurity & Cybercomputing National Expert Panels
• Digital Social Enterprise Innovation Ventures Pioneering the Future of Risk and Quant
• Global Footprint of Worldwide World-Leading CxO Risk Management Ventures & Practices