CEO-CIO-CxO Digital Strategy to Execution: AFRL-USAF: MIT-Princeton: Wall Street-Silicon Valley: US-World:
25-Years Building & Leading New York State, U.S. & Worldwide Digital Practices, Technologies, Teams & Ventures:
Post-Doctoral R&D: AI-Machine Learning, Cybersecurity-Cryptography, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods.
Top-10 MIS PhD, MSCS, MSNCS, MSQF, MSAcc, MBAEco, BEngg, CEng, CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCP, CPA Education.
Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
CEOs-CxOs : AIMLExchange™: KNOW : BUILD : MONETIZE : AI-ML-DL : Cyber-Crypto : Quant-Quantum
Digital Transformation : AI & Machine Learning : Cybersecurity & Cryptography : Data Science & Analytics
AIMLExchange™: AFRL-USAF HQ : GIBC Digital: RISK: MIT AI-ML : Princeton : Goldman Sachs-JP Morgan
NEWS: Rome Sentinel: AIMLExchange™ Rome firm among 6 finalists in AFRL Commercialization Academy.
Latest R&D: MIT, Princeton, New York State: 2016, 2019, AFRL, AFCEA C4I, CFA, Capco, RISK, NAIC.
Expert Panels: ACM, IEEE, Society of Actuaries, Society of Modeling & Simulation, Journals & Conferences.
Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, JP Morgan : MIT-Princeton : AI-ML-Cyber Post Doc, PhD, 5 Masters.
Expert Panels: National Science Foundation Computer Scientists, United Nations Global Economists.
Advisor: Big-4 Sr. Partners, $100 B Hi-Tech Firms, Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs, US & World Governments.
Global Financial Systems Leader, Big-3 Finance-IT, Wall Street Banks-Hedge Funds $1 Trillion AUM.
Pioneer: Worldwide Digital Practices: Clients-Patrons: Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Ogilvy,...
Founder: Top Digital Site, Top-3 Search Engine, Top-10 Social Network: Largest Finance-IT Clients.
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra,New York,USA Dr.Yogesh.Malhotra at gmail.com : We create the Digital Future™
MIT AI & Machine Learning Industry Expert
Princeton AI-ML Quant Cyber Crypto Quantum Expert
CEO, CIO, CTO, CISO, AI-ML Chief Data Scientist,
AI-Machine Learning Managing Director
• MIT Industry Expert: AI-Machine Learning-Deep Learning.• Marquis Who's Who in the World®, Since 1999.
• Princeton Presentations: AI-ML-Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Computing.
• AACSB-ASIS&T: R&D impact ranked-recognized among Fin-Tech Nobel Laureates.
• ACM-NSF Expert Panels: Computer Scientists, Cyber Security, FinTech-NIH.
• United Nations World HQ: Quant Economist Expert: National Knowledge Assets.
• Expert: ACM, AFRL, AFCEA C41-ISR, CFA, IEEE, NAIC,
Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs, Wall Street Banks, US-World Governments.
CEO-CIO-CTO-CxO Leader: Digital Transformation Practices-Technologies-Ventures-Teams:
- Clients-Patrons: Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, JP Morgan, Wall Street Hedge Funds $1T AUM
AI-ML, Quant-Cyber-Crypto-FinTech, BlockChain-Cloud Computing, Risk Management:
• AIMLExchange™: Global Digital CEOs-CxOs Network: AI-ML-DL, Cyber, Crypto, Quant, Quantum Computing.
• USAF DoD-wide AI-ML Enablement Chief Data Scientist, Aer Potentia CEO-CxO Team.
• Global AI-ML-Block Chain-Cloud Computing Pioneer, CEO Roadshows, Iagon CEO-CxO Team.
• GIBC Digital AI-ML Managing Director: Global-National AI-ML-Cyber-NII-GII-Digital ID.
• NYS CISO-Expert: IT-Networks Security: Zero Trust Architectures-Network Segmentation.
• Wall Street Hedge Funds-Investment Banks Leader: $1 Trillion AUM: JP Morgan MDs-Quants.
• Global Big-3 IT & Big-3 Banking Firms: Global Financial Systems Development.
• Founder: World's Largest Digital Transformation Network:
- Early Adopters: Bill Gates-Microsoft, US DoD-CIOs; Harvard MBA; Millions of Worldwide Users.
• Software Engineer: World Rankings
- Top Digital Site: Computerworld
- Top-3 Search Engine: Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net Awards
- Top-10 Social Network: Among others such as LinkedIn
• Post-Doc R&D:
AI-ML: Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Computing: Risk Modeling & Management
-SSRN: 65 Top-10 Research Rankings: Top 2% Authors.
• Carnegie Mellon-Kellogg Executive Education Faculty.
• Professor: STEM Computer Science & IT/OR MBA Faculties:
Advanced Analytics, DevOps, IT, Network Security, Operations Research, Quant Methods
• Top 10 PhD Information Systems: AI-ML-KM-HCI-MIS: Human Machine Systems.
- UPMC CIO: Digital Transformation: C3-KM-HCI-EHR Structural Equation Models.
• 5 Masters Degrees:
Engineering: Computer Science, Network & Computer Security
Quant: Quant Finance, Accountancy, Economics MBA
• Bachelor of Engineering: Mechanical-Electrical.
• Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Since 2001.
• Marquis Who's Who in America®, Since 2002.
• Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®, Since 2006.
"Venture capitalist Roger McNamee recently implored Silicon Valley to embrace human-driven social networks that empower rather than exploit users as the Next Big Thing. Having pioneered such networks, we were invited to guide Silicon Valley 20-years ago on building Digital enterprises for the Wild Wild Web*. Today, we are ready to again lead Silicon Valley to further advance human-driven technologies in collaboration with the AFRL, Griffiss Institute, Mohawk Valley..."- Dr. Yogesh Malhotra, Founder, AIMLExchange™
About Us: AIMLExchange™: We Create the Digital Future™Let's Together Build the Digital Future and Save the World in the Process™
A sample of our corporate and organizational clients, patrons, and users:
Global Corporations: Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Wells Fargo
Consulting Firms: Accenture, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
Healthcare: WHO, US Health & Human Services, UK Dept. of Health, European HMA
World Governments: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, European Union, UK, USA
U.S. Defense: AFRL, Air Force, Army, CCRP, Comptroller, DISA, DoD, NASA, Navy
World Defense: Australia (Air Force), Canada (Defence R&D), UK (Ministry of Defence)
Universities: Harvard, INSEAD, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Wharton
Associations: AACSB, ABA, ACM, AICPA, AOM, APICS, ASTD, ISACA, IEEE, INFORMSWorldwide Business and IT Editorial Reviews & Interviews as global industrial benchmark such as in Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Fast Company, Forbes, Business Week, CIO, CIO Insight, Computerworld, Information Week, etc.
“Obsolete what you know before others obsolete it and profit by creating the challenges and opportunities others haven't even thought about...”
- Inc. Magazine Interview: Dr. Yogesh Malhotra, Founder, AIMLExchange™.
“Yogesh Malhotra says his vision is to fill the gaps between business and technology, data and knowledge, and, theory and practice...”
- Fortune Magazine Interview: Dr. Yogesh Malhotra, Founder, AIMLExchange™
“The new business model of the Information Age, however, is marked by fundamental, not incremental, change. Businesses can't plan long-term; instead, they must shift to a more flexible anticipation-of-surprise model.”
- CIO Magazine Interview: Dr. Yogesh Malhotra, Founder, AIMLExchange™
AIMLExchange™: The Global Digital Network of Hi-Tech CEO-CxO Teams
Global Digital Network Powering Digital CEOs-CxOs:
Startups to $1 Trillion:
Having Built, Grown & Led Global Digital CEO-CxO Practices for 25-Years:
CEO-CxO Teams: Startups to $100 Billion Firms to Trillion $ Hedge Funds.
AIMLExchange™: Executing the Vision of AI-ML-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Valley
MIT-Princeton AI-Machine Learning-Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Expert leading global AI-ML-Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum CEO-CxO Practices, Technologies, Ventures, Teams with global reviews as Digital Pioneer in Business Week, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Inc., Fast Company, New York Times, CIO, Computerworld, Information Week...
Founder, AIMLExchange™ Global Hi-Tech Digital CEO-CxO Teams Enabler Network Platform: We Enable Global Hi-Tech Digital CEO-CxO Teams by "accelerating business performance" and "minimizing execution risk" in Knowing-Building-Monetizing™ global Digital, AI, ML, Quant, Cyber, Crypto & Quantum Practices, Technologies, Teams & Ventures.
25-years as CEO-CIO-CTO building and leading global CEO-CxO Ventures, Technologies, Practices adopted worldwide by Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs; IT leaders such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates; US DoD-DISA-AFRL, Army, Navy, Air Force CIOs: As CEO-CIO-CTO built-led world’s largest Global Digital Transformation network with clients-patrons such as British Telecom (UK), Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Philips (Netherlands); NSF, US Federal Government, world governments, nations such as Switzerland, Netherlands, Mexico & S. Korea. Chief AI-ML Strategist-Chief Data Scientist leading CEO-CxO teams pioneering global Digital ventures & USAF HQ AI-ML commercial Exchange with Secretary of USAF as client for DoD-wide AI enablement. Prior to that retained by CEO of GIBC Digital as Managing Director to head $1 Billion Global AI-Machine Learning Center. Before that retained to execute CEO vision of Amazon-like Data-Driven Enterprise Analytics-Intelligence for New York Banking firm. Prior to that CISO role pioneering Zero Trust Architectures and Network Segmentation practices for State of New York as Offensive-Defensive Cyber Security industry practices leader. Before that Quantitative Risk Modeling Leader for top Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds with $1 Trillion AUM such as JP Morgan Private Bank and Goldman Sachs alumnus firm leading Managing Directors for JP Morgan Global Head of Quantitative Research & Analytics & US Head of Portfolio Management. Prior to that PhD - CIO Digital Transformation of UPMC & led Big-3 Banking-IT firms across USA, Hong Kong, India building global financial systems deployed worldwide.
MIT & Princeton AI-ML-Quant-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Industry Expert, Carnegie Mellon & Kellogg Executive Education Faculty, STEM Professor of Computer Science: Network Security, Advanced Analytics & DevOps, and, IT-Operations Research & Quantitative Methods & MIS MBA Professor.
AIMLExchange™: Executing the Vision of AI-ML-Cyber-Crypto-Quantum Valley
AIMLExchange™: Global Risk Management Network, LLC, Rome, New York, USA:
#AIMLExchange AIMLExchange.com: We create the Digital Future™:
AIMLExchange™ Global Hi-Tech Digital CEO-CxO Teams Enabler Network Platform: We Enable Global Hi-Tech Digital CEO-CxO Teams by "accelerating business performance" and "minimizing execution risk" in Knowing-Building-Monetizing™ global Digital, AI, ML, Quant, Cyber, Crypto & Quantum Practices, Technologies, Teams & Ventures.
To enable thousands of global CEO-CxO digital teams at scale to save up to 90% Cost, Time, & Resources, AIMLExchange™ is building out our Know-Build-Monetize™ methodology as our latest Global Digital Network Market Platform that you can access now from diverse platforms including mobile devices at AIMLExchange.com.
Having pioneered Digital Transformation starting with beta of the first WWW browser, we continue to build, grow, and, lead global hi-tech CEO-CxO Digital practices - across Silicon Valley, Wall Street, Global IT & Cybersecurity, Global Banking & Finance, and, Global Defense. Worldwide leaders, firms, and, governments adopt and recommend our Digital Practices, Technologies, and, Ventures including world leaders such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Big-4 CxOs, top commanders and leaders of U.S. Joint Services across Air Force, Army, Navy, and, Marine Corps. We are reviewed as a global industrial benchmark for Digital CEO-CxO practices in worldwide Business and Technology press. We wrote the Digital playbook followed by most-renowned organizations who seek us as their collaborators including firms such as IBM, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Harvard and MIT. We built the world's largest Digital Transformation Network on top of the world's Top Digital Site (Computerworld), Top-3 Search Engine (Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net Awards), and, Top-10 Social Network (ranked among others such as LinkedIn) with millions of worldwide users, over 130,000 contributors, and, 200 PhD industry experts.
Worldwide top leadership programs such as the Harvard MBA, world leaders such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Big-4 CxOs, and, CIOs of the US Army, US Navy, and US Air Force, and, the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Department of Defense including U.S. National Heads of C4 Systems and National Defense University have adopted, applied, and recommended our digital ventures transforming global digital practices.
Global High Impact Hi-Tech Digital Practices Leadership spans Silicon Valley to Seoul and all continents in between.
AI-KM Research Impact among Finance & IT Nobel Laureates in AACSB and Scientific Impact Studies. Risk Management Tech Ventures leading Computational Quantitative Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, & Cybersecurity Practices. Worldwide Business and IT Editorial Coverage & Interviews as global industrial benchmark in Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Fast Company, Forbes, Business Week, CIO, CIO Insight, Computerworld, Information Week, etc.
AI-ML-Computer Science-Quant Finance-Cryptography-Cyber Security Engineering Strategy to Execution:
Hi-Tech R&D Leading World-Leading Global AI-Machine Learning and Cyber, Finance, IT, Risk Practices
AI-Machine Learning, Cybersecurity-Cryptography, Quant Finance-Trading, Blockchain-Cloud Computing.
MIT-Princeton AI-ML-FinTech Expert: NSF Cybersecurity Expert: AI-Machine Learning MD : JP Morgan Quant : NYS CISO
2015-2019: 65 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings: Top-2% SSRN Authors:
AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning; Anticipatory & Predictive Analytics:
Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Quantitative Finance & Trading
Recent Research Presentations and Research Reports
US Air Force HQ AI-Machine Learning Commercial Exchange: Pioneering Artificial General Intelligence: To Save the World
AFRL Commercialization Academy: Building the Future of Artificial General Intelligence: Griffiss Cyberspace & Drone™
MIT Computer Science & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide: AI, ML, DL, NLP, RPA & Cognitive Automation.
Princeton University Quant Trading & FinTech Crypto Conferences Presentations: Sponsors: Goldman Sachs, Citadel .
2019 Journal of Financial Transformation: Alternative Capital Markets: AI-ML Augmentation & Cyber Risk Management.
2019 New York State Cyber Security Conference: AI-ML-GANs-DeepFakes: Preempting Cyber Risk of Deep Fakes.
2016 New York State Cyber Security Conference: Advancing Beyond Predictive to Anticipatory Risk Analytics.
2018 CFA Society Keynote: JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs Practices Case Studies: Model Risk Management with Auto-ML.
2018 AFCEA C4I Cyber Conference: Cybersecurity Risk & Uncertainty Management: AI-ML Risk Management Controls.
2018 MIT Sloan-Computer Sc. & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide including RPA & Cognitive Automation
2018 Princeton FinTech & Quant Conference: Invited Research Presentation: AI-Machine Learning-Deep Learning MRM.
2016 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Beyond Model Risk Management to Model Risk Arbitrage for FinTech Era.
2015 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Future of Finance Beyond 'Flash Boys': Managing Uncertainty.
2018 Journal of Operational Risk, March: Toward 'Cyber-Finance’ Cyber Risk Management Frameworks of Practice.
2017 National Association of Insurance Commissioners Expert Paper, Cyber Risk Insurance beyond VaR Models.
2017 IUP Journal of Computer Sciences, April, Quantitative Modeling of Trust and Trust Management Protocols.
Stress Testing for Cyber Risks: Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling beyond Value-at-Risk: Risk, Uncertainty, & Profit.
Toward Integrated Enterprise Risk Management, Model Risk Management & Cyber-Finance Risk Management.
Bridging Networks, Systems and Controls Frameworks for Cybersecurity Curricula & Standards Development.
Advancing Cognitive Analytics Using Quantum Computing for Next Generation Encryption.
Invited Princeton Quant Trading Presentations: 'Rethinking Finance' for the Era of Global Networked Digital Finance.
Cybersecurity & Cyber-Finance Risk Management: Strategies, Tactics, Operations, &, Intelligence: ERM to MRM.
A Risk Management Framework for Penetration Testing of Global Banking & Finance Networks VoIP Protocols.
CyberFinance: Why Cybersecurity Risk Analytics Must Evolve to Survive 90% of Emerging Cyber Financial Threats.
Beyond 'Bayesian vs. VaR' Dilemma: How to Manage Risk (After Risk Management Has Failed) for Hedge Funds.
Measuring & Managing Financial Risks with Improved Alternatives Beyond Value-at-Risk (VaR).
Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models for High-Dimensionality Complex Stochastic Problems in Network Security.
Risk, Uncertainty, & Profit for the Cyber Era: 'Knight Reconsidered': Model Risk Management in Cyber Risk Insurance.
Cyber-Finance Risk Management: Strategies, Tactics, Operations, &, Intelligence: ERM to Model Risk Management.
Number Field Sieve Cryptanalytic Algorithms for Most Efficient Prime Factorization on Composites: Beyond RSA 1024.
Future of Bitcoin & Statistical Probabilistic Quant Methods: Global Financial Regulation: Hong Kong Institute of CPAs.
Bitcoin Protocol & Bitcoin Block Chain: Model of 'Cryptographic Proof' based Global Crypto-Currency Payment Systems.
2015-2019 65 SSRN Top-10 Rankings: Computational Quant & Risk Analytics Algorithms Machine Learning Research.
2008 AACSB International Impact of Research Report: Among Black-Scholes, Markowitz, Sharpe, Modigliani & Miller.
Top Wall Street Investment Banks Quantitative Finance Projects & FinTech Ventures
• US Air Force HQ AI-Machine Learning Commercial Exchange: Pioneering AGI To Save the World
• AFRL Commercialization Academy: Building the Future of AGI: Griffiss Cyberspace & Drone™.
• MIT Computer Science & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide: AI, ML, DL, NLP, RPA.
• Princeton: Future of Finance: 'Rethinking Finance' for Era of Global Networked Digital Finance.
• 2019 Journal of Financial Transformation: Alternative Capital Markets: AI-ML Augmentation & Cyber Risk Management.
• 2019 New York State Cyber Security Conference: AI-ML-GANs-DeepFakes: Preempting Cyber Risk of Deep Fakes.
• 2018 CFA Society Keynote: JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs Practices Case Studies: Model Risk Management with Auto-ML.
• 2018 AFCEA C4I Cyber Conference: Cybersecurity Risk & Uncertainty Management: AI-ML Risk Management Controls.
• 2018 MIT Sloan-Computer Sc. & AI Lab AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide including RPA & Cognitive Automation
• 2018 Princeton FinTech & Quant Conference: Invited Research Presentation: AI-Machine Learning-Deep Learning MRM.
• 2018 Journal of Operational Risk, March: Toward 'Cyber-Finance’ Cyber Risk Management Frameworks of Practice.
• 2017 National Association of Insurance Commissioners: Expert Paper: Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling
• 2016 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Beyond Model Risk Management to Model Risk Arbitrage for FinTech Era.
• 2015 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Future of Finance Beyond 'Flash Boys': Managing Uncertainty.
• Quantitative Finance Risk Analytics Modeling Wall Street Investment Banks & VC Projects
• Model Risk Management: Risk Management Analytics from 'Prediction' to 'Anticipation of Risk'
• Quantitative Finance Risk Analytics, Econometric Analytics, Numerical Programming Models
• Quantitative Finance Model Risk Management for Systemic-Tail Risks in Cyber Risk Insurance
• JP Morgan Portfolio Optimization, VaR & Stress Testing: 17-Asset Class Portfolio
• JP Morgan Portfolio Liquidity Risk Modeling Framework for $500-600Bn Portfolio
• Bayesian VaR Beyond Value-At-Risk (VaR) Model Risks Exposed by Global Financial Crisis
• Goldman Sachs Alumnus Asset Manager Large-Scale Data High Freq Econometric Models
• Quantitative Finance, Risk Modeling, Econometric Modeling, Numerical Programming
• Technologies of Computational Quantitative Finance & Risk Analytics and Risk Management
• Algorithms & Computational Finance: C++, SAS, Java, Machine Learning, Signal Processing
• Cybersecurity, Financial Protocols & Networks Protocols Analysis, and, Penetration Testing
• Impact: Quantitative Finance, Quantitative Risk Analytics & Risk Management Projects
• Digital Social Enterprise Ventures Creating Trillion $ Practices for Hundreds of Millions
Named among FinTech Finance & IT Nobel laureates for Real World Impact of Research
• FinTech Innovations: Model Risk Arbitrage, Open Systems Finance, Cyber Finance, Cyber Insurance
• AACSB International Reports Impact of Research among Black-Scholes, Markowitz, Sharpe
• Research Impact Recognized among Finance & Information Technology Nobel laureates
• 65 SSRN Top-10 Rankings: AI-Machine Learning; Cybersecurity; Computer Science, Quant Trading
• FinTech Innovations: Model Risk Arbitrage, Cyber Finance, Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling
• Computational Quantitative Finance Modeling & Risk Management Research Publications
• Model Risk Management of Cyber Risk Insurance Models & Quantitative Finance Analytics
• Thesis on Ongoing Convergence of Financial Risk Management & Cyber Risk Management
• U.S. Federal Reserve & Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Model Risk Guidance
• Bayesian VaR Beyond Value-At-Risk (VaR) Model Risks Exposed by Global Financial Crisis
• Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models & Algorithms to Enable Bayesian Inference Modeling
• OCC Notes Cybersecurity Risk & Cyber Attacks as Key Contributor to Banks' Financial Risk
• Future of Bitcoin & Statistical Probabilistic Quantitative Methods: Global Financial Regulation
• Models Validation Expert Panels: IT, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science
Global, National, & Enterprise CxO Level FinTech-Cyber-Risk Analytics Ventures
• CxO Think Tank that pioneered 'Digital' Management of Risk, Uncertainty, & Complexity
• CxO Consulting: Global, National & Corporate Risk Management Practices Leadership
• CxO Guidance: Cyber Defense & Finance-IT-Risk Management: Uncertainty & Risk
• CxO Keynotes: Conference Board, Silicon Valley, UN, World Economy: Uncertainty & Risk
• The Future of Finance Project Leading Quantitative Finance Practices at Elite Conferences
• The Griffiss Cyberspace Cybersecurity Venture Spans Wall Street and Hi-Tech Research
• UN Quantitative Economics Expert Paper & Keynote on Global Economists Expert Panel
• National Science Foundation Cybersecurity & Cybercomputing National Expert Panels
• Digital Social Enterprise Innovation Ventures Pioneering the Future of Risk and Quant
• Global Footprint of Worldwide World-Leading CxO Risk Management Ventures & Practices